You don't have to be so hard on yourself.I know the world can be a brutal place, please don't let it steal your smile away.
What. A. Stupid. Day.
Totally. ARGH.
Got back emath, bio, lit and ss today.
Got back emath, bio, lit and ss today.
Emath - 15/25. Ridiculous.
What the hell. And I thought I'd improve.
Lit - 14/25. Whatever.
I hate it, but I don't really care either.
Bio - 14.5/30. HOW NICE.
Its just a freaking half mark. Can't they give it to me. :(
Ss - 9/11. HEEEHEEEEE!
Awesome. :D Improved 4marks from Graded. Topped class with 6 others.
I love that 9. Haha. But my reaction was so slow. Lol.
Biography on thursday.
Biography on thursday.
Sighhh. Its. So. POINTLESS! Seriously.
Waste time, waste effort. Who cares. Stupid guo.
Amath & fei test on thursday too. Don't care about fei.
Can't study anyway. Worried for amath. SUPER WORRIED.
I'm soooo scared. My emath is like shit. Amath like, okay-okay.
But idk if I'll score as well as the previous.
Oh that 22, I still rmb it. ^^
I hate MOE.
I hate MOE.
Why can't they just give us two takes as well.
What hcl students should do better. -.- Stereotypical.
Haha. Oh. Compre test. How stupid. Guo said with an unemotional tone:
"I left with summary haven't mark.
"I left with summary haven't mark.
Most of you will just pass overall I think.
Standard one. I know."
How. Encouraging.
Got placed as reserve for cross country.
Got placed as reserve for cross country.
Stupid. What's this. They know I can't run and they still put.
So what if my name's pretty. They can't do this to meeeeee! ):
I want it to rain. I WANT IT TO RAIN ON 11.3.2010!
AND I VIOLENTLY OBJECT IF THERE'S VBALL BGIRLS COMPETITION ON THAT DAY.
Unfair. I hate them. Gr.
Choir got scolding today.
Choir got scolding today.
So disappointing. I don't want them to take away overseas trip.
I don't wanna lose my chance to go again. It sucks. I wanna go one okay.
Can't wait for this week to be over. Then I can finally slack.
Erjie enjoying herself in Japan now. Jealous.
I wanna go out next week. :D
Okay, I'm so tired.
Okay, I'm so tired.
Sigh. Amath amath amath.
Bye people.
It's impossible to forget someone who was once the only reason why you smiled.
No comments:
Post a Comment