Always seem to be pulling in the wrong direction.Diving in with no direction, you can't keep steering me wrong.
Today was so.
Gahgahgahgr. D:
Went out with huiwen hengquan jinxiang.
Went out with huiwen hengquan jinxiang.
After choir, went straight home to change.
Reached home about 12.15pm. Had to catch 12.45 bus.
I was so scared not enough time. Anyway, changed and left.
I ran to the bus stop with my phone held tightly in my hands.
It was so freaking hot but I ran. Phoen vibrates. Stops. Walks.
Check phone. "... Bus haven't come yet. Gr. About 15stops to your house."
I WAS LIKE WHAT THE HELL?! Then I ran for nothing! Z.
Nvm. I walked slowly and reached bus stop 12.25pm.
Bus came at 12.55pm -.-
Got on the bus, it was so packed man.
Got on the bus, it was so packed man.
I couldn't see huiwen. But she could. Felt stupid looking for her.
Haha. Tiptoe here tiptoe there still cannot see. LOL. She's small.
Anyway, maybe after 3stops? People got down. I moved in.
Saw her. She laughed. Lol what's with her and laughing.
Haha. Okay then on the bus talktalktalk.
The bus driver's not an indian.
So jerky, tsk! :/
Got down at harbourfront.
Got down at harbourfront.
We thought we were late. But we weren't. Z, wow.
Bought tics at gv first. Only 4th row from front available. >:
Aww. But anyway, no choice. Paid for guys first.
Then blablabla go find hq. We look here look there.
Bleep. Then jx came. Blablabla. Lunch.
Our appetite ruined. Went to eat yoghurt.
It was quite good. ^^
Was slightly late for movie only.
Was slightly late for movie only.
Alice In Wonderland's nice. NICE OKAY.
Whoever say not nice is siao one. Gila. Hahaha.
My neck was aching from the seating position. :(
I could hear the crack. So loud. And big. Anyway.
Movie finished. Teeth was chattering. I was freezing.
Needed hot coffee from Starbucks badly. BADLY.
Teeth chattered all the way from entrance to Starbucks. -.-
Finally bought it. AWESOMEEEEE! :D
Went shopping after that.
Went shopping after that.
Guys followed. Then complain its a waste of time. Like.
We asked them if they want to follow or go home lor.
Ridiculous. Tsk. Okay after Starbucks. Went to Max Brenner Choc Bar.
Bought Ven's present. I tell you, that shop is chocolatey.
Nice. I like it. HEEHEEE! :>
Moved on to THEFACESHOP after that.
Moved on to THEFACESHOP after that.
Bought nail polish. It was on offer. And I needed new colours.
Haha. Hotpink + Royalblue. Splendid. Yayness! ^^
Went window shopping. From shops to shops. Without money.
So disheartening. We shifted attention to baby clothes.
Heh. They're so glam and cute! Zara has age 13-14. GOOD!
I'm going there next time. Haha. Still. A kid. :)))
HUIWEN. REAL SHOPPING AH!
Wanted to leave cos it was 5.15pm.
Wanted to leave cos it was 5.15pm.
That was the time we planned to leave cos don't wanna reach home late.
In the end, cos of the guys we left at 6pm. How wonderful.
My eyes were tired. The bus was packed. Peak hour.
Managed to get down still. Hahaha. :D
Oldman received Number4.
Oldman received Number4.
He was so happy can. Lol siaosiao one he. Hehehe.
Bleep. Sister slept over at night. Husband overseas.
She extra in my room la. HEH.
If you look inside a girl, you'll see how hard it is to stay strong when nothing's right & everything's wrong.
No comments:
Post a Comment