Tuesday, March 16, 2010

the fall. turn it up.

I know you can't stay, so I won't be waiting, anticipating the fall.
Turn it up, for the people that say, we're moving on and we'll be okay.
Heelloooo! :)
Today's abit boring.
OHMYGOD WILL THEY JUST STOP
DEMOLISHING THAT HOUSE BEHIND?!
*silence* Ahhh, good.

Okay today woke up with bad mood.
Slept at 2am last night while smsing Edric.
I didn't ps him though, phewwww. Heeheee.
But was tired anyway. Wanted to sleep till 10am.
Guess what. The house behind is being crushed.
They're totally renovating it. SO NOISY LAAAA!
Since 9am in the morning they've been crushing it.
Woke me up in the end.
Gr. Wasted. >:

The Fall and Gravity.
They keeeeep on playing in my head. Repeatedly.
I can't stand it. They're so nice! Pixie Lott's awesome.
I wanna sing like her. I wanna sing like her. I WANT!
D: Some fairy please let me be able to sing like herrrrrr.
Oh! And she has figure righhhttt?? Edric say she doesn't.
Tsktsk. GUYS WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND.
They have bad eyesight. Haha.

Finally finished ss today.
Left with chem and orca. Gonna do zhouji later.
So that is like. Not counted. Thennn. Maybe settle chem.
Ohboy, chem sucks. Love bio. Idk if I have bio homework.
Uhohhh. K need to go ask people alr.
Heeheeee.

Class lunch on thurs @ jp.
I'm not going. Oh class as in 3A. I don't really like 3A.
Sigh. Takes time la. But the class fund thing is shit la.
What pay $5 every month to contribute class fund.
Bullshit. We don't need so much money okay.
I'm not giving lor. Siao. SIAO! Hehe. :>
Class jersey costs $16.30, so ex. Its green.
Eew. Wait. How much we pay last year?
Ah, forgot alr. -.-

Left withhhhh: 2orcas.
I'm happppyyyyyy! Heeeheeeee.
Ouch, shoulder pain. :/

When you know that you actually mean something to someone, you can't feel better than that.

No comments:

Post a Comment