Sometimes we fall down and can't get up,we're hiding behind skin that's too tough.
HEY BLOCKSOFWOOD.
Heeheeee. I love 4th March night.
Hell alot. :D
Yipeeeeeeeeees!
Yipeeeeeeeeees!
It's fridayyyy. I'm so happy you knowwwwww.
I love the weekend feeling. ROCKS. Like me.^^
Okay actually it's Saturday cos it's past 12.
BUT WHO CARES. It's still a weekenddddddd.
Oh boy, don't we aaaaalllllll just l-o-v-e weekends!
I do. I do I do I do. I do loveeeee them. :D
Did abit of homework just now.
Did abit of homework just now.
Satisfied. Haha. I thought I won't do okay.
Cos past few fridays I just slacked. But I did today.
Hahaha. Initially had amath emath zuoye yilunwen.
Now left emath yilunwen. I DON'T WANNA DO YLW.
Sucks. Ohoh. I shall tell all of you a joke. It's so funny.
Today, got CA1 overall for hcl. I got 57, C5. Expected.
Then look at the targets. A2. -.- HELLOOOO.
Not accurate one lor. Please la, its a no way.
Haha. I practically laughed at it.
WE HAVE A CHANGE OF LIT TEACHER.
WE HAVE A CHANGE OF LIT TEACHER.
For 8 to 9 weeks. Omgomg I'm so damn happyyyy!
Seriously, I hate mrs ly-ann and her stupid voice.
Mr rebbeck's nicer although I can't understand him.
Hehe. But ANYWAY. Ly-ann has disappeared!
Now ms chan taking over. She's quite nice. :)
But lit is boring. As usual. Bleh.
Can't wait to get back amath.
Can't wait to get back amath.
I want to know how much I got. I. Wanna. Know.
Hope it's above 20 again. Then not so stressed for amath.
So I can touch-up on my total bullshit emath.
It's really like crap can. Total opposite results.
Wth. NEVER MIND. At least I'm not failing.
Heeeheeeee! :D
I'm wearing 2G09 class tee now.
I'm wearing 2G09 class tee now.
Imiss2Gbadly. :( Sighhh. AH! IMISSUS.
I. Miss. Us. Okay that's weird. Nvrmind, I miss us.
Haha. Next thurs crosscountry. SIANNNNNNN!
I don't wanna run. Hmm. Can I pon please? :D
I mean seriously, what if I faint huh? Hehe.
But ohno, that'll be so embarrassing.
In front of the schoooolllll. Thats. So. Hmm.
Then people from choir will be like,
"SHANGRONG! YOU FAINTED AGAIN?!"
Haha. Horrors of me fainting starts.
K switch topiccc!
Today went ikea for lunch. Ate hotdogs. 2 :D
K switch topiccc!
Today went ikea for lunch. Ate hotdogs. 2 :D
We left there at 2.25pm-ish. Stupid 33 bus driver.
We were running TOWARDS the bus from in front.
And he just drove off. -.- WHAT THE HELLLL?!
Make us late laaaaa. The next bus came at 3.53pm.
Stupid. Luckily we didn't get punished or that bus driver will get it from meeeee.
I'm so cold now. Brrrr.
I'm so cold now. Brrrr.
Ooh. Realise how random my this post is?
Cos my brain's not working properly. Amath killed my braincells.
But it was fun anyway. Except for log. Gr. Got pissed and gave up.
I don't like exercise 4G. Haha. It's too complic.
Or maybe I'm just lazy. :))))
Yawns. I'm so sleepy. OH!
Yawns. I'm so sleepy. OH!
I don't like coordinate geometry. SO BORING! And dry.
Bleh. Not nice. Maybe cos of the teacher. Heeheee.
Honestly, mdm halizah's teaching v boring.
Ms lee's lesson more fun cos she's funny. Haha.
Today she tried throwing markers at lincoln. And she did!
We were all laughing. She was like,
"ALL OF YOU IN FRONT OF LINCOLN, SIAM! BEHIND ONE ALSO."
Hahahaha. He caught the marker in his hand.
Then she just go to him, take the marker and threw right at him.
LOL. She laughed.
Okay so tired. My eyes are like -- now.
Okay so tired. My eyes are like -- now.
I've gotta sleeeeeeeep. Yay can't wait to sleep. :D
Can sleep in okay! Then sleep for full 10hours. ^^
Oh all of youuuu. Go visit family blog. New posts.
& HUIWEN. RMB WRITE YOUR FIRST LOVE LETTER FOR ME!
I HATE YOU! :)
I HATE YOU! :)
Love is the place you come back to, no matter where you're headed.
No comments:
Post a Comment