When I get caught in the rain,it feels like there's no one in the one who understands.
HHEEELLLLOOOOO! :D
I'm so so happy. Heeheeee.
Did yilunwen last night.
Did yilunwen last night.
AWESOME! That stupid essay. Is done.
Suppose to do ss now but you know, I can't focus.
Shall do it at night. When it's more quiet & peaceful.
When I can concentrate best. ^^
Finished amath emath.
Finished amath emath.
Left with some questions idk how to do.
Imma bring it to tuition this thurs. So its done.
Now my homework's left with:
ss // filing // zhouji // eduonline // chem //orcas
Yeah I think that's all. Doing eduonline after posting.
Hahaha. Splendidddddd. :)))
My phone's playing Gravity now.
My phone's playing Gravity now.
Can't wait for tmr. Omgomg. It's tmr!
I put aside tmr as 'no-study' day. Yipeees.
But I think my hands may get itchy and I may do abit at midnight.
Unless I'm too tired to do anything. Which is.
Highly impossible. I mean I can always sleep then wake up and do.
I wanted to try that ytd night but I couldn't sleep at all.
So I just slack and do yilunwen at the same time.
Heehee. I know its bad but whatever.
Bleeeeepp!
Alice In Wonderland.
Alice In Wonderland.
Wonder if it's nice. Hope it is. It's a different story.
It's about Alice returning to Wonderland. I think.
Yeah yeah. Correct. That's what gv.com said.
Maybe the guys will find it boring.
But I'm a girl anyway. :D
Tmrtmrtmrtmrtmr.
Tmrtmrtmrtmrtmr.
I remember saying I wanna do smth.
But I forgot. All I rmb is my Starbucks, THEFACESHOP, Ven's present.
I so hope I'm not leaving out anything.
Lalala. I CAN'T WAIT!
I don't want to end up making promises that I have no intentions of keeping or say things that I don't feel - Boy Meets World
No comments:
Post a Comment