Sunday, March 28, 2010

when love takes over.

Looking out for you to hold my hand, it feels like I could fall.
Now love me right like I know you can, we could lose it all.
HELLOOO!
I know huiwen's happy.
Cos I finally posted! Heehee.
Are you, talia? ^^

So. Suppose to be doing history now.
But you know, I just finished one orca. I lost the mood.
HEH. I'm staying up tonight. Gonna email my seq to ms wee.
Hopefully I complete it before 2am. Yes, it's 1am alr.
How stupid. Haha. But maybe I'll manage to finish it.
That'll be AWESOME! :D

Revising history and chem today.
Today, as in, when I wake up in the day later. Haha.
And. I left my baozhangbaodao stuffs & emath at school.
Stupidstupidstupid. I FEEL LIKE SWEARING. Gr!
Waste so much of my time today you knowwwwww.
Nvm. Then, I'm practising personal recount today too.
I feel like writing on haunted house. Heeheeee.
I'll put huiwen as the character who screams the most. :D
Bleepmeepteepzleep!

Going back to school tmr.
JUST to get baozhangbaodao + emath. Z! Ridiculous.
Nvm, I shall put my amath and zuoye in too. Hahaha. ^^
Suppose to drink Starbucks today. But while I walked,
mother called. They were here to fetch me alr. 10mins early.
Sigh, my poooorrrr Starbucks. It misses me!
Awwwww. >:

Damn. My smallest toe got hit just now.
Actually. No. It's the wrong way to put it. Hehe.
I meant, I hit the ironing board stand. And its hurting like hell.
V bad. It's red. RED! Gr. Idk what to do with it.
Poor toe. Sigh. And poor me. Haha.
IT'S RED! :O

Sooooooo. I gave 6 to huiwen alr.
I'm waiting for her 6 to come to me. Mhmm.
She's been delaying ALL the missing points since 2.
And ADDING onto it, certainly doesn't help. Delay somemore.
It's finally in 6. And according to her memory, it started since 4.
BUT MISSYYYYYY. Oh wait. I forgot. Heeheeeee.
MISTERRRRR, NO. IT'S NOT 4. IT'S T-W-O!
Drag so long. Still heehee at me huh.
Stupid girl. (says the caterpillar)

Okayokay. I'm done here. Quite.
Last thing to add in this space that adds onto my pressure.
Week2: Emath Personal.R Chemistry History
Week3: BZBD YLW Biology Amath Lit Olevel Oral
How kind of our teachers huh.

Love is something you can't describe like the look of a rose, the smell of the rain or the feeling of forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment