Dressed in all your fancy clothes.HELLO!
Happy valentines and new year. :)
Yesterday. I mean 12feb, cny celebrations.
Yesterday. I mean 12feb, cny celebrations.
So angry. I rejected C's present. And no, C is not the initials.
It's cos I wanna tell you that it has nothing to do with A or B.
The ones I mentioned in my last post. Haha. Anyway, C got angry.
Threw away present. Bad mood for the day. Affected many innocents.
I was so guilt-stricken. I got into a hell bad mood too.
Talked to mother about it. She was shocked.
Like me. When I heard of it. Sigh.
D called me at night.
D called me at night.
I was surprised cos its like we DON'T talk in class.
Except for sometimes and we DON'T message anymore,
but he called. CALLED. Like, shocking? Anyway, talked.
Then he found out why C was so angry.
And I found out why C was so sad. Shit.
Shouldn't have rejected. But D told me not to feel bad.
Cos it can't be forced anyway. And I was like yeah..
That call helped, somehow.
Morning, woke up. (13feb)
Morning, woke up. (13feb)
Woke up 1030am. Wow, I'm amazed.
No seriously. Then we had reunion lunch.
I had no appetite. Didn't eat much although I'd been waiting long for the steamboat.
Played wii with sis. She was SO funny. Haha.
She left for reunion dinner @ in-laws. We waited for 6pm to come.
And it finally did. Walked to grandma's house.
Ate quite abit for dinner cos I had a pretty empty stomach.
Message here message there, told D bout some stuffs.
Yay, at least he understands. :/
Went home, go temple to pray.
Went home, go temple to pray.
I was so tired. This year go for 30mins only. So fast.
But happy. Satisfied. Contented. Vgood. Splendid. Lol.
Reached home again, watched tv. Blahblahblah.
Phone got spammed cos of the messages.
And now I'm messaging E. HAHA. E!
I realise how funny that is. HEEEHEEEEEEE!
SHIT. Got tricked. I feel so gullible. :(
Tmr going for visits. Oh boy.
Tmr going for visits. Oh boy.
So boring. Sigh! Mon going dagu's house in the evening. :)
Tues going ershu, sanshu then ours. Yipeeeees! Haha.
I hope we can watch a movie tmr. BUT.
The Spy Next Door is not showing anymore! :
I hate them. Never wait for me to make plans.
Was happy to see that smiley. :D
Happiness is excitement that has found a settling down place, but there's always a corner flapping around.
No comments:
Post a Comment