Tuesday, November 10, 2009

better days.

'Cos I don't need boxes wrapped in strings & designer love & empty things,
tonight's the night the world begins again.

Hello! :))))))
Haha, I'm finally posting. Again.
Hehehe. Not because of that kid, thanks.
I just felt like it. :D

Last week's been so busy.
Choir here, choir there. And again. :\
The friday (almost) extique lunch was fab! :))))
It's awesome to meet them again and have lunch like this.
Sigh, I just love them so much I can't imagine life next year. :(
Nvrminds, we're gonna have study dates! :D
Heh.

So this week's still the same luh.
Choir here, choir there, and AGAIN. Z!
Plus tuition here and there. Last saturday was quite bad,
two replacement classes in a day. :S
English was still okay. But when it came to math..
I was so sleepy and tired. Craps,
I'M GONNA HAVE ANOTHER SATURDAY LIKE THAT.
Which is far worse cos my first lesson is 10am,
30mins from my house. D:

Talking about that,
I'm damn pissed. But I shall not write it here.
Or the whole world will know. See, I'm so kind and considerate.
Unlike YOU. Its not like my tuition timing is not a biggie.
HELLOOO. I had to queue for like how long okay.
I even wanted to take a later class but there ISN'T.
Wtheck is your problem. Argghhhhh.
Nvrmind, zzz!

Looking forward to this weekend,
meeting huiwen, ven & talia. Wanted extique.
Butttt the rest can't make it, sad. :(
So, huiwen & ven will follow my family and I / me,
couting my dad out, to bodyworlds. :DDDDD
So coooool, I can't wait. Hehh!
Then maybe we hang around somewhere after that.
In which, we don't get to hop on the car anymoreee. D:
Tsk. What's this huh. Haha.

Next tuesday I'm going to the zoooooo! :D
Haha. It's not kiddish okay. Zoo is nice, except for the camel part.
Smeelllyyy. :\ Heh. By the way, I'm not going
CLASS GATHERING. Ven, don't try to persuade.
It's not gonna work.


I'm trying what I can, but nothing seems to change after all. It's different now.

No comments:

Post a Comment