Monday, November 16, 2009

solo.

You sing to me and in your words I hear a melody,
But in the twilight it's so hard to see what's wrong for me.


Hello earthlings. :)
Tmr I'm going to the zoooo!
Haha, not excited. But at least there's smth for me to do.
Yipee yipee yay. :D

I haven't started on my holiday homework.
Only abit for math. :\ I think I should seriously finish it.
Gongz so fast la, she cleared it. Haha, the old man with hot abs!
Heh. I tried clearing my SS homework.
But everytime I take it out, I'll end up staring at it.
And in my mind I'm thinking,
what the heck is it talking about? :Z

Next saturday is performance!
And sunday I'm flying offfffffff to JAPAN!!! :D
Sushis, here I comeeeeeeee! :))))))
Super excited. I do hope the airline has the video thing.
Or else I'll be DAMN bored. -.-
Gonna ask parents if I can bring phone. ;)

So let's talk about bodyworlds. ^^
Of all the uh, smth, I don't know what you call it.
I only smelt a weird smell from two of them.
One the human, the other the giraffe. They're all real.
In case you didn't know. Quite gross la. For some.
Later part still okay. It was cold inside,
and it took us 1hr to finish the exhibition.
Quite worth it la. 2o bucks. :)

Ohoh.
I
Seriously
Need
To
Shop
! D:
Gongz bought so many stuff. I wanna buy too. :D
Just don't know when I'll ever get the chance to.
Sighsighsigh. I'm irritated.
Need to shopshopshop.
Emergency!

I miss kid. :(
Never see her for somewhat seems like ages.
Oh man. Can't imagine next year. Gonna miss her like hell.
Don't know if I can take it. :\ See la you! Should have appealed lor. D:
Haha, nvrmind. I'll live WITHOUT the burden of a kid.
Heh! :))

Two tuitions in a row this saturday.
Bless me, haha. I'm not a christian, BY THE WAY.
And!
I don't only need to shop with my mama,
I need to go out with friends! (Got ps-ed 5 times OKAY.)


We do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.

No comments:

Post a Comment