Thursday, November 19, 2009

blackout.

It was damn scary. Everything before that was normal. Until when warm-ups started. Then I couldn't see properly. It felt abit like dizzy. I tried to blink. But the more I blink the blurrer it gets. I was damn scared, cos it felt like I'm gonna fall asleep unknowingly. Then I don't know what to do, the only thing that came to my mind was fainting. I wanted to tell mryong I need to rest, but just as I wanted to raise my hand.. I can't rmb what happened next. I think that's when I fainted. They say someone caught me, but then let go after awhile. So I fell lying on the floor. After maybe less than 10 seconds, I woke up and heard someone say "are you okay". But I still felt weird. The dizzyness was like more, so I closed my eyes and rested against the wall. After awhile, no more alr. And everything went back to normal. It felt like a dream, like it didn't happen.
But now I'm wondering what if I never woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment