Missing you just runs too deep, oh I can’t be thinking of your smile.Maybe it’s time for miracles, cos I ain’t giving up on love.
Hey worldddd. :)
Haha. Watched 2012 today.
Its awesomely fab la.
Recommended!
So, met up with kid at CG station in the morning.
Was abit late cos father told me 10mins will reach.
But actually it was 12mins. Tsktsk, haha.
Train took long time to come, somehow.
We reached around 11.30am.
We were rushing cos the show was 2hr 40mins,
& the earliest show they had was 12.20pm.
So we had to book tickets first and rush lunch.
But then after lunch, realise had 20mins left.
OHH and it was damn stupid cos I thought the macs will give labels.
But they didn't. Sobs. D:
Walked around to look for some shops.
Saw The Body Shop but I was looking for The Face Shop.
Sigh, big difference luh. :/ Couldn't find so we just headed for movie.
Sneaked in fries. I think the people could smell.
Heh. But anyway, didn't get caught.
Haha. Watched 2012 today.
Its awesomely fab la.
Recommended!
So, met up with kid at CG station in the morning.
Was abit late cos father told me 10mins will reach.
But actually it was 12mins. Tsktsk, haha.
Train took long time to come, somehow.
We reached around 11.30am.
We were rushing cos the show was 2hr 40mins,
& the earliest show they had was 12.20pm.
So we had to book tickets first and rush lunch.
But then after lunch, realise had 20mins left.
OHH and it was damn stupid cos I thought the macs will give labels.
But they didn't. Sobs. D:
Walked around to look for some shops.
Saw The Body Shop but I was looking for The Face Shop.
Sigh, big difference luh. :/ Couldn't find so we just headed for movie.
Sneaked in fries. I think the people could smell.
Heh. But anyway, didn't get caught.
Phew. :D
Show was damn scary.
I don't know why, maybe cos I'm freaked out.
Haha. I didn't know world end means so disastrous what.
I thought it was just like everyone dies or smth, not so scary.
But yeah. Anyway. Very intense heh. And cold.
Hid under jacket. Kid not cold lor. -.- Tsk!
I shall summarise the whole thing cos I don't wanna give it away.
IT'S SIMPLY AWESOME! :) But scary. Haha, okay.
Highly recommended la, anyway. :DDD
After movie, trained to West Mall.
Went to The Face Shop and got what I wanted.
Realised there was still time so went to buy bubbletea.
Was bored so we went into Shop N Save. I saw sushis!
Show was damn scary.
I don't know why, maybe cos I'm freaked out.
Haha. I didn't know world end means so disastrous what.
I thought it was just like everyone dies or smth, not so scary.
But yeah. Anyway. Very intense heh. And cold.
Hid under jacket. Kid not cold lor. -.- Tsk!
I shall summarise the whole thing cos I don't wanna give it away.
IT'S SIMPLY AWESOME! :) But scary. Haha, okay.
Highly recommended la, anyway. :DDD
After movie, trained to West Mall.
Went to The Face Shop and got what I wanted.
Realised there was still time so went to buy bubbletea.
Was bored so we went into Shop N Save. I saw sushis!
Heh, and I got hungry so went to buy.
Finished bubbletea, trained to clementi.
We were late for tuition for 3mins? :O
Felt sleepy in tuition.
But finished math hw. I mean. About to.
Left abit of statistics and the 6 graphs.
Yay yipeeees. :D I'm gonna finish before I fly off.
Haha, then come back do the rest. :)
Heard that P6 collect results today.
Finished bubbletea, trained to clementi.
We were late for tuition for 3mins? :O
Felt sleepy in tuition.
But finished math hw. I mean. About to.
Left abit of statistics and the 6 graphs.
Yay yipeeees. :D I'm gonna finish before I fly off.
Haha, then come back do the rest. :)
Heard that P6 collect results today.
Oooooh. I know this is very extra but well done for those who scored well. :D
And jiayous for those who didn't, haha. It's not the end. :)
Okay wait. I don't think any P6 will read this. -.-
Nvrmind. Leave it there. Heh.
Saturday - Family Pot Luck. :)
Sunday - Performance! :Z
Monday - Japan! <333
Pst, I'm hooked onto the song Time For Miracles by AL.
It's stupid to love someone who wouldn't return love, but it's even more stupid to love someone and never find courage to tell the person how you feel.
And jiayous for those who didn't, haha. It's not the end. :)
Okay wait. I don't think any P6 will read this. -.-
Nvrmind. Leave it there. Heh.
Saturday - Family Pot Luck. :)
Sunday - Performance! :Z
Monday - Japan! <333
Pst, I'm hooked onto the song Time For Miracles by AL.
It's stupid to love someone who wouldn't return love, but it's even more stupid to love someone and never find courage to tell the person how you feel.
No comments:
Post a Comment