Saturday, October 24, 2009

goodbye to you.

Goodbye to everything I thought I knew,
The one thing that I tried to hold on to.


Hellooooooooooos. :D
Yes, so in the end. I still decided to post.
But this is gonna be a super short one.
So, be prepared to chase me for another post in a looooong time.
Heh. :)

Had school today, got my overall marks.
70.7%
Oh well, better than nothing. I guess.
Haha. After marks, walked around school.
Went for the thanksgiving thingy. It's soo.
Waste time. Sigh lots. Anyway,
father fetched jinghui home. (I know, it's sooo near!)
And I got home. (Duh?)

Last minute planning,
went out with erjie and mother. Haha. I'm so happy.
Bought shoes. :) I've been eyeing on it.
Since my birthday. It's love at first sight.
I only saw it once. Including today, it's twice.
Okay. Next. :D

Met up with dajie.
Went to shop for her shoes. Then after shoes,
went for dinner. But I totally wasn't hungry.
So I didn't eat much. Erjie went to meet friend.

The rest of us walked abit more.
I was soooo. Lonely, z.
I didn't talk like more than 3/4 of the time.
Lol. Then I saw halloween stuffs @ taka.
How fake.

There were two indian boys.
One looked like 6. The other like 4 or smth. But definitely younger.
The older one opened the 'coffin' which had a bloody hand in it.
It looked so damn fake can. Its like. -.- Total FAIL.
And he was laughing at it, wow. But the younger one was like,
"Close it! Close it! Close it laaaa! It's very scary you know."
Oh gosh. Z. Sigh, kids should learn more.
About reality.

Called father then he picked us up.
Then went to pick up bro-in-law from his office. Uhm.
Listened music on the way home, bathed & here I am?
Haha. Talked to yy just now. Told him I'll offline at 12.30am,
and yet I'm still here. HAHA. I'm not a liar.
It just depends on my mood.
Really.

Thinking if I should go nightsaf.
It's so creepy. But I not sure.
I don't think I'm going la.
Slightly pissed cos it totally crashed into
my previous plans for friday.
Gah. TSK!

& Should I replan for the sentosa thing.
Thanks to ven, she made it crash into my plans.
Stupid girl, for tonight I seriously hate you. -.-
I plan until soooooo hard. Then you do this to meee.
Tsk. I don't want replan la. Not going for both.
I shall slack at home instead.
Haha.

Wow, this is. After all. Not a short post.


If love didn't really matter than we wouldn't be writing about it all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment