Sunday, November 29, 2009

never let this go.

I'll never let this go but I can't find the words to tell you,
I don't want to be alone but now I feel like I don't know you.

Hello! :D
Today was such a tiring day.
Yawns, haha.

Was late for choir for 7mins. Oops.
But they haven't really start yet, so phewwww. :P
Anyway, we practiced and rehearsed every single thing from 12.30pm - 6.20pm.
And it was super painful and dry for my eyes cos the lights were so bright.
Plus I was damn hungry cos had pasta for lunch.
So it was kinda tough. :/

Had to rush through dinner cos only have 40mins.
And we had to change + make-up. Didn't finish dinner cos it was e-e-w.
Went to holding room, wanted to change but toilet was FULL.
No time to queue and wait so had to change there.
But obviously not in a way where by everyone can see you.
Haha, okay maybe you all don't understand but anyway.
Nvrmind, heee. :D

During performance, it was coooolldddd.
And we didn't sing as well as we wanted it to be so,
quite disappointing. Everyone was eyes-on Band. Hmph.
How unfair. At the end of the concert the audience request for one more BAND piece,
and guess what. The choir just stand behind and clap. Z! -.-
Wtheck luh. :(

After concert, father made a drive-thru @ West Coast Park's Macs.
I was hungry. Cos didn't eat full dinner. Bought McFlurry. And apple pie.
Now I'm munching on apple pie. I know, very late.
But heck. Haha. :)

Flying off to Japan tmr night.
Gosh, I'm sooooo scared I'll get swine flu.
Especially on the flight. How! How! HOW!
I wish there was vaccines. D: Tsk luh,
what's this. Hmph. :S Let's hope I won't kena.
Haha, pray for me man. If I kena, then let's hope I pull through it. :O
TOUCHWOODDDDD!
Oh no. :/

whydidigiveuponus
Whoever said happiness comes with sunshine, has never danced in the rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment