With you I can breath.
Hey earthlings! :)
Today was pretty tiring. Yesterday I was so freaking tired so I slept pretty early,
that I left my phone and stuffs in my parents' room and forgot all about them. :S
Guess what time I woke up mans. A wholeful of 13 hours I think! Yea, woke up around 11.
Gosh. I feel like a pig. :\ Geez, whatever. At least I get my energy back. :D
Intended to finish homework & do some mugging,
but my plans changed cos my computer was down. So had to go out to buy stuffs?
My sis suggested shopping. -.- What a great spoiler of my plans huh. Always the same thing.
Pew. :S But anyway, went Liang Court & I had Hot Vanilla + Strawberry Cheesecake. :D
Not bad la, I still love Starbucks. :) :) :) Ultimation k! Haha.
Then walked around.
It was my first time there so quite amazed with the loadful of Jap products. :)
Saw this shop selling nice shirts but my parents wanted to Central first. So we decided to go and come back.
Pretty stupid, I know. But parents VS children, we always know the ending. -.-
Anyway. Central was okay. Not much stuff luh, food's okay. My sis and I ate Jap cos we weren't hungry.
Um..udon I suppose? Yeap. Then went to find parents. Mhmm, we ate separately. Haha. :)
Then walked Central, blablablabla. I saw nice vintage dresses! Zomg, nice like mad. Didn't buy, can't fit.
Went back to Liang Court, rushed through to buy the Jap products. My dad said they're gonna close.
And I'm like, okay..chill people. Haha. :) Then reminded me of the Starbucks commercial thingy tart & I made up.
Lols, total bunch of crap but that's what makes it uniqueeeeeeeeeeee! :D :D
Bought a shirt that says - abcdefghappy. Haha, quite cool. And I love the colour. Guess it.
Pink! Yes, correct. :) Wanted purple okay. But too dark. Lols. Sis bought emo. Same colour.
Haha, seeeeeee not my fault. Everyone loves pink! Almost. I mean.
I felt so phoneless the whole day. My phone dieded the moment I went out.
Wtheck? So not fated right. My poor phone's not fated to go shopping with me. ):
How sad it must feel huh. Sobs. LOL. Okay I don't know why I'm crapping. Haha. :)
I thought of posting what happened this week today, but I'm so tired. Should I type?
The most I'll post tmr. I'll edit in this post hmm. But don't know if I should..
Sighs.
I shall do it tmr la. If I can fork out time? Haha, should can. Anyway got Monday.
But I shouldn't be posting a new post. Till my next weekend. :)
OHOHOH. Darling! Rmb ask k! I wanna start asap. :D
Nobody is to ask about this, tee-why-vee-emm! :)
Bleh. Tired alr. Gotta sleep. :)
//edit;
Monday
First day of school! Pretty excited, haha. But darling couldn't go,
she was quarantined. :\ Poor thing hmm. Anyway,
managed to survive thanks to house clique! :D
Smsed darling, her mother scolded her for smsing me when I'm in class. :O
Haha, so considerate right. But I couldn't be bothered.
Like more than a month I haven't seen her!
Went to C407, as usual. Everyone in house went overseas, except me. Haha.
So I get all the pressies. :) :) :) Dadadada. It's cool, haha.
Jinghui complained though, zz. And I was like, you never go SG before meh?!
Guess her answer. Yeap, she said yea. -.- How more retarded can she be huh. Lols.
Ven gave gums + jawbreaker + pin.
Esther gave big lolli + cupcake!
Jinghui gave retarded minis.
Jiahui gave kangaroos, stuff toys.
Haha. Esther and I fought over who's roo is cuter. And obviously it was mine!
Like the head tilted, more special lor. :D
The whole day was average I guess. Crappings were as usuals, duh.
I had a dilemma to go for project or choir.
In the end, went for project & I kinda regretted it. We didn't even manage to finish! :\
AND, I couldn't attend AYG. Craps. Sigh. Yea, was pretty sad but had no choice hmm.
Didn't have HCL today. Missed freaking whole 3 periods. Damn. Nice. I like.
Tuesday
Zomg, the first period felt like the last few periods! Terrible feeling.
The third period was HCL. Totally sucks. But luckily only two periods. :)
Was freezing cold, couldn't wait to get out.
When we were released, it was free period & I foolishly asked why people went out of class. -.-
It really felt horrible. Super long day, couldn't take it.
Lit was fun. Mr Rebbeck didn't come.
If I rmbd correctly, Esther and I went to walk walk. Haha, our usuals. :D
Quite windy, not bad. History was fab! New teachers,
currently teaching us is called Joel? Mr Loke? Don't know. Haha.
The other guy's called Larry. LOL. Mr Loh? Don't know la, haha.
He keep disturbing Esther, cos she read book. Haha.
She was kinda pissed though, but me and Jinghui couldn't help but laugh.
Continuously. I think he's okay, just funny. Sometimes, lame. -.-
Right Esther? Haha, I bet you'll agree. :)
Oh oh. And the history teacher ask us do intro.
Super super funny! Cos he was asking talia the gay.
Then we were like: "She's lost! She's lost!"
And the teacher gave a pretty blur look. Haha,
he doesn't know what's behind the word LOST. :D
Then when he ask Shawnlim, we were like: "He's also lost! He's also lost!"
Haha! Guess the teacher's reaction. Amazingly he asked us,
"What? What are they? Are they couple?" Omg, haha!
We laugh like mad & of cos,
said YEAH. :)
Thursday
I forgot what happened on Wednesday, haha. Sorries.
Anyway, today was okay la. Quite tiring I guess.
I can't really remember, so I'll talk about after achool.
Esther had PA meeting, so I had to wait for her. :\
So poor thing right. I was quite bored, no actually is superrrr bored.
Then talked to pam awhile, said bye. Oh oh, she came back on Wednesday!
We met in the morning and talked alot, haha. She gave me chocolates. :D
Then I help her keep some, and Weilun was 'smart' enough to take one stick.
It was for her friends, not even me. Whatever, okay back to Thursday.
So Mr Lee came to talk to me out of the blue. (??)
Talked abit and he told me that he really misses 2G, aww.
He even said that um 2G is the best class he taught?
Haha. Yea, I think our class really rocks to the core! :D
So superb and awesome. Hmm. :) Then went Clementi for lunch.
Wanted fusion, but no time. Sat at our usual place and talked. Had Subway. :)
Tuition-ed & Esther walked me 'home'. Soooo kind, haha. :)
Friday
I was kinda saddened in the morning. My eyes so small, swollen eh.
Didn't sleep enough.
On my way to school, I was yawning the whole time. :\
Had severe headache the night before, ate panadol.
Thanks to the two people who stayed up with me and tried to console me! :D
Anyways. In school was okay la, the last period was horrid.
I had gastric, but not very serious. Couldn't pay attention in class at all!
And now I can't do my math homework? Sighh. Like what the hell.
Nvrmind, I try get help. :D After school, bused home.
Went West Coast Plaza, bought Sushi then went home.
My mind was filled with Ikea though? Lols.
But I guess, it's okay cos had gathering at night.
Didn't nap, damn.
//edit;
tata.
No comments:
Post a Comment