Here's my formal invitation, you & me go masquerading.
Lose ourselves in this charade & is this love we're imitating?
Aloha! :D
Today was fab! Very awesome. Yea, now I do agree thrillers are cool.
And that today's was okay. :) Took pictures, as usual. Haha.
But very very unfortunately, blogger has problems so I can't upload. :\
But very very unfortunately, blogger has problems so I can't upload. :\
Neither can I use photobucket for codes cos it'll be excessively huge.
Sigh. I guess I'll try my luck next time, haha. Maybe upload on Facebook? Hmm.
But I'll post related pics to the muv at the end. :D
Okay, so. Today went out with tart.
Okay, so. Today went out with tart.
I was late! For 20 whole minutes! Zomg, super sorry woman! ):
But I did explain + apologise. See, so guai right. Haha. :)
She alr bought tics for our muv when before I reached! So efficient, lols.
Yeap, as expected. My long awaited - Drag Me to Hell (!!!!!)
Haha, we were well-prepared okay! Brought jacket to cover during scary parts.
We walked abit. Bought bubbletea, went library, crapped & blabla.
Time past kinda fast, surprisingly. So we bought popcorn and finally went in.
Just in time y'know.
The starting of the movie was alr quite scary.
The starting of the movie was alr quite scary.
The sound system so damn loud! Omg, I was quite impressed. -.-
That was actually what scared me most. Haha, not sound effects k!
Look carefully. SOUND SYSTEMS THAT WERE BLASTING AWAY, geez. :S
Um, the curse is kinda like eew & omg. Haha, I rmb say omg alot alot of times!
The row of guys behind us kept laughing at the scary part, zzz.
But it made me & tart laugh too, haha. Like they said, laughter's contagious!
The girl's beside us kept screaming though. (?)
Guess they're freaked out. :\
The muv, I shan't say too much. Don't wanna be a spoiler.
The muv, I shan't say too much. Don't wanna be a spoiler.
But it's really super thrill-ful cos the scary parts very shocking.
Like all of a sudden so peaceful, nth happens.. & the woman appears. Omg. :S
I still can rmb the scenes clearly. But luckily nat told tart some parts,
so we know when to cover. Haha, smart right. :) I think in total we covered..
About 1/3 of the muv? Lols, girls what. Only two somemore.
So people, if you wanna watch, go in big groups.
So people, if you wanna watch, go in big groups.
It won't be as scary. :D
After that, went walking around just to calm ourselves.
After that, went walking around just to calm ourselves.
Bought elmo helium balloon! But it's small.. Anyway, tart bought a smiley face. :)
Took abit of photos & went home about 5.30pm. I think today's not bad.
Haha, first time horror flicks in theatres? Hmm.. :D
I wanna watch 'Orphan'. Haha! :) :) :)
*removed*
The eerie old lady looks so different! I think the lead is damn pretty. :)
If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.
- MJ
No comments:
Post a Comment