Clouds filled with stars over the skies.Aloha! :D
Yesterday was fab-alicious! :) Haha. Super fun, okays.
Labelled - Double the Quality Time! Pictures later yeap.
Study date was planned like damn long ago, by me and darling.
Only suddenly the tartyshe come extra, say she can join us.
Haha, probably jealous of the darlings,
so she wants to break us up! :O
But she knows no matter how hard anyone tries,
But she knows no matter how hard anyone tries,
it simply will not happen. :) Just to glued together, bonded you know. :D
Haha okay. So I was all ready, waiting at home for pam's sms.
It finally came at around.. 1.48pm. Mhmm. Late by 3mins. :\
So I went down, pulled her rushing to wcp to buy our lunch.
Tartyshe was already at J lib, so we had to be fast. Anyway,
we were worried that the small kid tartyshe would be angry,
so bought her a cake. Haha. See we so nice lor.
It's our duty to take care of the small girl! :)
Ate sushi, bought starbucks.
Ate sushi, bought starbucks.
We didn't know how to sneak so many things in,
so we mass drink starbucks outside. Finished, then hid stuffs.
Went in. The security guard stared at us. :S
Guess we looked suspicious. Haha, well okay it makes sense la.
Girls hiding food.
Met tart, settled down.
Met tart, settled down.
Decided to change venue to level 3 cos level 4 too many people.
Did some studying (science) and I was abit hungry. :P
Craved for chips so darling & I went level 4 buy. Out of coins, zzz.
Went over to ntuc to but chips while small girl was in lib alone.
Haha, we're so evil right. But she has to learn to be independent!
Must grow up la. :D
After that the crappings came.
After that the crappings came.
I can't be bothered to write all of them down here, too many.
But I remember there was once we laughed until we couldn't stop!
Tsk tsk, small girl's fault. :) Then I had to stand up & move away. -.-
YES. IT'S THAT BAD. Retarded actions or reactions can be bad huh.
Haha, our stomachs were so freaking pain. :\
Time passed quickly, 5.30pm alrs.
Time passed quickly, 5.30pm alrs.
Pam went home first. Small kid took bus home.
My parents fetched & I had to rush for dinner.
Well, logically we'll call it Birthday Celebration. Haha. :)
Blablabla, whatevers. Then I went home. Sooooooper tired!
Slept damn early. Hmm. :\
tata.
A heart can hallucinate if it is completely starved for love.
No comments:
Post a Comment