Sunday, June 28, 2009

trainwreck.

We were so different, but opposites attract, so my hope kept growing and I never looked back.
You're one of a kind, no one can change this heart of mine oh.

Hey earthlings! :D
School's tmr, can't believe it huh. Yeah, I can't too.
It's like I can't bear to leave shopping sprees! I super duper whooper love them. :)
Haha. Missing darling. Like over-missing, y'knows. Never see her at all like for a month,
and she has to be quarantined. Sighhh! Performance on tuesday, I don't want to go.
Honestly. Super tired all of a sudden. And I'm so in a study mood hmm.

Yea, i know. Not me right? Lols. But it's good.
I don't want what happened last year to repeat this year,
I'll cry like mad and I'd never stop. I swear! So I can't slack again for this semester.
Serious work yea. If I slack, I'll kill myself horribly with all the gore.
Yes I will! Sounds gross though, hmm. :S Anyway, super tired. :\
Hope I can cope this new term & the next! Yea, c'mon shangg. :D
We know we're gonna make it. :) Eeeeh, wait. Who's the we? OH.

HOUSE CLIQUE MANS. :D
Yeap, all planned and promised. Chiong for the next semester! No slacking or we'll get smackings. :)
Rhymes huh? Yea I'm weird. I love rhymings. They rule! Haha, but I rhyme crap.
ONLY CRAP. Stupid right? I know. -.- But still it's cool. :D
My bag's damn heavy. Pew. I hate it. Hate it, hate it, hate it.
Plus lotsa books on my hands? Eews. Okay next topic. :)

What I wanna say? I forgot. OHHYA, gonna blog only next weekend.
Remember I said I'm gonna ban myself? Mhmm, yeap. I know I can do it. :D
Shucks, 10.50pm. Okay kids. Um teens. Gotta go soon. Happy schooling all of you!
Love your school life the way it is, yea. You never know, one day you look back and you may miss it hell lots. :)


Jie, thanks for the top or dress thingy. It's fab! :)

There's no telling how many miles you'll have to run while chasing a dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment