I'm just trying to fit in, and I'm still just that girl.I'm following my heart, in this amazing crazy world.
Hellos! :D
Yesterday was too tired, sorry for not updating haha.
But I'll update bout the week another time k? Not enough time now. :)
Hmm. So yesterday was quite fun, class was okay. Just quite tired.
I'm quite tired this week, don't know why. :\
After school, didn't lunch. Tart and I weren't hungry.
So we went opposite buy bubbletea + chocs. :D
Haha.
Strolled all the way back to class.
Strolled all the way back to class.
Waited for Mrs Ho to come back. She took quite awhile. But it's okay.
Enough time for us to finish our bbt and destroy the evidence. :)
Haha. Went through the science test topics. I think quite okay,
cos I know like 90% of it. 10% goes to more practise. :)
It was kinda short though, only till 2.30pm.
Fast huh.
Then tart went to meet her tuition friend, I went home.
Then tart went to meet her tuition friend, I went home.
She told me she was coming over at about 5plus so I waited.
Time flew & she reached. 5.17pm. Not bad. Haha. :)
My parents & us left house at 5.30pm. Dinner-ed & went school.
We were quite punctual? Haha, okay we were early la.
But reached same time as pam did. :D
Happy like mad. Haha!
After the briefing, sent tart home.
After the briefing, sent tart home.
And in the night I used the internet, lalala. Until 12plus? Yeap,
then slept. I expected myself to wake up late though.
Amazingly I woke up at 9.45am. Ooh, not bad. I'm impressed. :)
Meeting pam around 1.45pm later. We're studying at J lib with tart. :D
Haha, I can't waitttttttt! Guess I should learn to contain excitement.
Lols. :)
tata, loves.
I wake up from dreams and go “Wow, put this down on paper.” The whole thing is strange. You hear the words, everything is right there in front of your face. - Michael Jackson
No comments:
Post a Comment