Wednesday, February 10, 2010

aftermath.

You feel the weight of lies & contradictions you live with everyday.
Tell a stranger that they're beautiful so all you feel is love.
I'm so ): now.
After reading oldie's tweets,
& largest organ's latest blog post.

I can't stand how they have to withstand the stress.
And anything that happen, they keep it within themselves.
One go emo on her blog post, the other go cry 'in a corner'.
Can y'all don't be so sad or emo? V scary.
I feel sad for both of you. D:
No, serious.

Today was awesomely fun.
(But I can't imagine how I was happily bouncing around,
with the two of you feeling SO sad. I'm sorry.)
Ven accompanied me to vivo to buy val presents.
We had a heart-to-heart talk. It was nice.
I mean. For once. The two of us. After like a year.
Walked around abit. I spent half my budget.
Splendid. Marvellous.

She told me to be careful.
Cause A finds B cute. But I just said,
"If one day, A falls for B I won't be scared.
If B ends up with A in the end, I won't bother.
I told myself to let things be the way it is. By fate.
If it's fated that we don't end up together,
then no matter how I try it won't happen.
So I leave it natural."

Don't know if she got that whole chunk into her mind,
but honestly I won't bother. I'll just cry like some shit,
like I did in my dreams and maybe get over it.
Though that wasn't in the dream. But still.

Scared for emaths chem socials.
I heck lit alr. Seriously, I'll drop it lit if I can but I can't.
But my chem results are like incorrigible.
Emaths is nowhere better. Socials sucked.
I can't believe I'm gettting this kind of marks.
Seriously hate it.

Imma sleep now.
I'm so tired. Wish I can talk to B about this.
But. Sigh. Feels like I can't. Like a not-supposed-to.
Let's hope I don't breakdown whenever I'm alone.
I may y'know. And thats just childish.

If you ever feel like letting go, remember why you held on for so long.

No comments:

Post a Comment