If you ever feel like letting go, I won't let you fall.We're gonna see the world out, I'll hold you till the hurt is gone.
Hey blockheads. :D
Heeheee. How's triple science life man!
I've no more tests for this week anymore.
JEALOUS? ^^
Hahahahaha.
Hahahahaha.
My turn to laugh at you all. Hehe.
Chinese test next week. Yuwen. Sian, z.
Wang nagged at us again today. Lol, we weren't listening.
Obviously. Just hoping that she will get it over with.
And wonder when her lesson will end. HAHA.
Yesyes, we're pure evil. :) Hees.
Socials test was so.
Socials test was so.
Scary. I thought my heart was gonna jump out.
Like seriously. While chionging the last part,
I was thinking how high my bp was. And I was imagining it rising.
My hand was shaking. And I could seriously hear my heart beating.
Hard. And fast. Luckily nothing happened to me.
Haha. And that I finished. But.
My peel v short. :(
Haven't get back my stupid chem test yet.
Haven't get back my stupid chem test yet.
Ms Yang said she saw my paper but she may have mixed it with the Sec4s.
LOL. I just hope she doesn't lose my paper cos she didn't record the marks.
And I don't wanna retake any test or smth.
It's horrible. Tsktsk.
Heeheeee!
OH and he's so disgusting.
OH and he's so disgusting.
Gongz I tell you who tmr. If you read this today.
Haha. Ask me after you read. I don't intend to tell skin.
Anyway, so many people know alr and she's so slow.
Sigh. YOU FAIL LA! Haha.
So sad luh. No sd this week. :(
So sad luh. No sd this week. :(
But nvrmind, let's try next week! :D
Week7 I've chem test. On the wed we return to school. Z!
The teachers seriously knows when to give us test huh.
Gr. Spoil the whole cny mood y'knowwwwww.
Ohohoh! Let's go out on the 16th. :)
Okay?
I'm done with my crappings.
I'm done with my crappings.
Bye blockheads. Esp you SKIN. Lacking the nucleus in your cell that's why slow.
I pity you.
He said 'hey' on msn. And that's all.
He said 'hey' on msn. And that's all.
Wth? Where got like that oneee.
Anyway I still replied with 'um yeah'.
Can't wait to see what he's up to. Again.
But why didn't he reply her question?
Life is often like a box of chocolates.
No comments:
Post a Comment