Thursday, June 25, 2009

love song.

Promise me you'll leave the light on. To help me see daylight, my guide, gone.
Cos I believe there's a way you can love me because I say.
Aloha people! :)
Didn't blog yesterday cos I was quite tired.
But I'm quite tired now actually, haha. Anyway,
had pretty much fun yesterday. Bbq was a total awesome fab! :D
Haha, missed the class much yea. If only ven & jiahui could go huh.
But seeing jinhwee after a long time is good too. :)
Okay enough. Details next! Yay. :)
I don't care if you think it's long. You better read! My love-dd days eh. :D

Yesterday
Okay so morning went to the supermarket with mummy.
Bought some stuffs, like um food? Haha. Then slacked abit at home,
went for tuition. 4.30pm. The exact time when Bbq starts. -.-
Wtheck? Okay but I wasn't distracted during class. Haha, good right?
Actually cos the lesson was fun & the story was nice. :)
But the thought of doing homework is like, urgh. Lol, who wouldn't right.
Then class ended kinda late, like 6.40pm. Yeap, rushed down to Heritage.
Smsed tart, blablabla. Haha, then she brought me in. Thanks! :)
Met up with the rest and so. Then dinner was funny.
Haha, stupid jinhwee drag me here & there cos she's hungry. -.-
I'm not there for you to drag okay. Haha. :)
Tart & me didn't eat much cos we weren't that hungry. Yeah.
Went to the swing there & had fun playing it. :D
I think I forgot how to swing! Crap. Cos it's been super long since I sat on a swing.
Like um, 5 years..? Long right, haha. :) Pity me mans. :\
I still remember screaming from the threat of being water bombed.
Ahem, who's wonderful idea huh? Hmm, esther? Lol. :)
Then after the swing thing, went to walk walk at the other far-end pool. :D
Dipped our legs in & chatted. Like a loooong chat.
But I liked the feeling cos got wind + the water very cool. :)))
Anyway, went home slightly earlier. Quite tired after all the 'playing'.
Slept around 12. Oh and my dear ven! Thanks for the stuffs, really nice! :D
Haha. Eh but, um how to eat the Jawbreaker??? Freaking huge.
We were all amazed and shock. My mouth is uhh, a little too small to fit it in?
Haha. :)

Today
Met tart at 12-ish. Didn't go choir today, sorry Gummy! I really wanted to go.
Ask some people, they'll know. Haha, my witnesses. :) Okay so went to WCP.
Tart wasn't hungry. So was I, so we bought handroll. :D Is that what you call it?
I forgot, haha. Whatever, I'm not a japanese la. :) Bus-ed to Clementi & mrt-ed to Vivo.
We took photos on the carriages! Haha. :) And I concluded that carriages are nice to take photos.
LOL. I know you people will say it's stupid, but I don't care. Haha. :D
Then we reached Vivo, planned what to do and like reallyyy rushed through time mans.
First, looked for phone strap. Searched high & low, in the end we found it at basement.
What a waste of time, zzz. Could have just bought it when we first arrived.
Then we'd have more time to play man! Wasted sooo much time! Pew. 3o mins eh. :\
Horrible. Anyway, then we decided to buy Starbuck in case we sleep in class. Haha.
It happened lots of times alr. Everytime we go out before tuition, chiong until very tired.
Then no energy for tuition. Haha, oops. :P After that, we went to play! Haha. :)
But no shade at all la. Super hot! So we decided to walk in the water with all our stuffs.
Yes, all. Means we carried our shoes too. Cos tart said her shoe is Love At First Sight. -.-
But luckily I'm kind & nice! Haha, if not she'll have to abandon her shoe.
Then we finally found a shaded spot. Oh I know, primary school learn before.
We describe it as - SHADY SPOT. Haha, so smart right! Hahaha. :D
Anyway, was tempted to sit in water so we changed to fbts and sat in it.
My shirt got wet, wth. :S It's all because of SHE's fault. HAHA. :) But her shirt is dry! :(
Haha, so unfair. Urghh! :) Lols, then we changed back and rushed for tuition.
Took pictures on the way too. Haha, then blablabla. Was late for tuition by abit.
Haha, okay fine. We're sorry, k. Lol. After tuition, we took pictures on the way back too!
Haha, cos we promised to spam the camera like mad. :D Will post some later, not all. :)

Okay I'm finally done. Yeap, say hoorays! :) :) :)
Oh and a really really big thanks to my tart & gummy!
Thanks tart, for spending the day with me. :D Love you!
Thanks gummy! Like hell lots. For the choir stuffs, love you! :D
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment