Frozen by the hands of time into a Permanent Monday.
Hey people!
Finally finished my filings.
Haha, realised that chinese filing is easy.
But english like very confusing. Haha, cos i dono where to put what. :)
Anyways, we can always do it on the first day of school! Yay. :)
Okay I have no idea why I'm high.
I hope it signifies something, like tmr tart can come. Zomg, that's nice. :D
Eh, where's my darling?
Eh, where's my darling?
She's suppose to come back either yesterday or today right?
How come she never text me? Um, anyone knows?
Oh no. Damn worried. :\ I hope nothing's wrong.
Oh well, what can I doooo? Super bored ehs. Like super!
There's nothing for me to do.
There's nothing for me to do.
Oh and what the heck! Class bbq change to 4.30pm meet. -.-
Games & pack-up, then 6pm the bbq will start. -.-
Great la, all gonna happen when I'm suffering in tuition, hoping for time to pass.
Gahhh. PEW. That sucks la. How can I be missing more than half of the whole thing!
Don't feel like going alr la. JINGHUI. I'M JOKING. DON'T KILL ME.
Hmmm. What else to talk about. Oh oh,
Hmmm. What else to talk about. Oh oh,
if you're at my blog but you retardedly mute your speakers, TURN IT UP! Haha. :)
I have a song auto-playing. Yes, I do. It's A Beautiful Mess. By Jason Mraz.
Awesome song. :D I love it. :)
Random - I miss House Clique! I miss Darling! I miss Gummybear! I miss Choir! I miss my Fats.
The most difficult phase of life is not when no one understands you;
It's when you don't understand yourself.
No comments:
Post a Comment