Hello my friends. It's the end of summer 1 week 2!!! And we're now 4 weeks away to reuniting with my buds :-) Okay that probably still sounds like a long time but I really do not like being separated from all of my friends because I have no idea what they are talking or laughing about now and that is just sad hahahaha but more realistically I just miss them and the comfort of being around them. Which is hard to come by, because I seldom find comfort in friends - only very rarely. But I'm glad they still try and meet me for lunch (so grateful) on some days and crash my Friday classes if they manage to wake up early :-)
Week 2 was bombarded with tests from both mods already and I didn't do well :-( At first I thought I did average because I totally forgot about the inflated gradings..... But then I realised it and yeah I did pretty bad *sobs* But it's alright I will just study extra hard and use the upcoming tests to pull up my grades!! - positive thoughts - I think I am a little harsher (maybe too harsh?) on myself than previous sems because this sem I am really aiming for straight As so looking at my (horrible) grades kinda makes me stressed and angry at myself for not being able to get back into study mode quick enough. But then I always remind myself that studies are nothing more than just a piece of black and white paper. It will probably dictate my career after graduation, but it's not gonna ruin my life or whatever. So I have to try and take things lighter and in a positive note, then I can have a balance between fun and studies. Part of me kind of feels regrettable that I wasted 12 years of my life on education, taking everything so seriously that I often missed out on life and moments that I could have enjoyed more... Especially family time. But now that I am in university, this whole 'transition' into adulthood thing really means alot to me so I gotta be aware and in control of managing my life and stuff. Anyway, that was just a little (not that little) note to self hehe.
Today I finished watching a 2013 korean drama (well I skipped some episodes bcs I was so sure it was gonna have a sad ending) called That Winter The Wind That Blows. I started watching it since it had pretty good ratings and also because Jo In-sung hehehehe HE IS SO CHARMING *-* Oh and Song Hye Kyo as well, cause she's really prettyyyyy and a highly raved actress. Anyway, the drama had a happy ending (like whaaaat) and I didn't really like it haha at least not as much as It's Okay That's Love. Maybe because it wasn't a light-hearted show (alot of deception) but it wasn't a bad show, just not my cup of tea??
Oh well. Another test coming in 6 days (roll eyes). Summer sem is really a killer. Now I totally understand why people say "summer is the worst". Apart from the torture of watching your other friends travelling, chilling, de-stressing and doing everything fun on their summer BREAK, you also have to study your ass off every single week because that's how the exams are scheduled. And not to forget the stress level is x10000 since there are no assignments and projects to pull your grades up, so it all depends on your exam grades. Sigh UB life.....
It's alright. I'll graduate sooner than they would. - positive thoughts-
Till next time x
p/s I am not a fan of bigbang but I just love their latest songs!!! Not bang bang bang though, it's too noisy for me
No comments:
Post a Comment