Thursday, May 28, 2015

of thrills and laughters


Hey friends!

Just a quick update before I'm off to hit the books again. Had a blast at USS with talia yesterday :-) The trip was pretty much an impromptu one so we went in kinda late (1pm) but it was still great cause the crowd was quite small so the queues were short. Hooray! We managed to sit almost every ride - transformers, mummy, puss in boots, rapids, and the red&blue which are finally back in action. They just opened yesterday after closing for a year or two. Red was alright, I could take it but the blue was just too fast for me :-( And loops are definitely not my thing. I think I closed my eyes every time it looped. Just in case I'll puke after the ride hahahaha. But nothing happened and I survived it. It was my first time taking blue and I think it's very likely that it will be my last time as well hehe. I'll just settle for red and mummy.

Anyway, we had mel's drive-in and churros while walking around the park. It was such a chill and stress relieving (pretty much by screaming my head off on the rides) day I loved it. Probably the only day I'm gonna do such impromptu stuff though because it's about time I got my full gear going for summer sem. Today's classes were manageable but the contents are so new I feel the jitters for our unit tests next week already :-( So I gotta start studying now to get triple As for this sem or at least double. It never hurts to aim high right?

Okay I really have to study now sigh.....

Till next time x

No comments:

Post a Comment