Hello friends - if you read this you're a friend *fist bump* Kidding I don't do fist bumps hahaha. Okay I am so lazy to keep this thing alive?! But I shall try. Yes. As long as it doesn't distract me from studies (this sounds like I have no life but I promise you I am n o t a nerd) Well summer semester has started, oh my god. I hate that my break was so short............ Now I can only envy my friends who have a legit 3 month summer break.
Anyway it is too late to complain (although I do it all the time bcs school is painful, no kidding) so I shall just accept life as it is. I did okay for spring semester. I actually did wayyyy better than expected but previously when I was setting goals for 3.7 GPA I miscalculated the grade points awarded for A.... So I did better than I had aimed for but I didn't hit my freaking 3.7 :-( Oh well, at least I am closer to 3.7 now right? Hahaha. Really thankful for my spring grades though. I sure did study hard, but it was my first ever semester working and studying simultaneously so I was quite worried. But I pulled through! So I'm really proud of myself :-) Gonna be taking a 6 week break from work though *sigh* Summer1 is just too packed and I really have no confident of coping with work with such a crazy schedule. Also, being apart from my uni clique really makes it all harder to get through.... But I will survive this!!! I have weathered greater obstacles and this is nothing. Yep. Really looking forward to Summer3 after these 6 weeks so I can go back to work (yay allowance) and reunite with my girls :-)
Today was the first day of Summer1 and I only had one class - research methods. Boy, it was so immensely boring. The prof tried to make it interesting and fun with his theories and jokes or whatever but it was really just dry content.... Halfway through I was totally questioning the relevancy of the module. And a 2.5hr lecture is just not funny, at all. Hoping that sexual communication would be more interesting and, I don't know, fun. Sounds like it would be a weird module but not like I have a choice anyway *shrugs* It's a pretty hot module so I guess I will just be glad I have a slot in the class haha. For now, I have to work on adjusting my body clock so it goes back to normal. Hm.... I hope I can wake up in time for class tomorrow :-( Block C is so far but still my fave classrooms because roller chairs roller tables roller everything! Meeting the girls for lunch tomorrow even though their classes only start at 12pm. I'm so grateful I met them in uni :') What would I do without them?
Speaking of which, we had a dramatic conflict/fall-out with one of the girls...... I won't talk about that, because I have actual respect for people *rolls eyes* But I really hate drama stuff. I just want to live everyday harmoniously (lol sounds so lame)
Okay I shall go off now because there's nothing else I want to say hahaha.
Till next time x
No comments:
Post a Comment