And it seems like the world is crashing at my feet.
Blogger's all well, again.
I thought it'd always be as screwed as it is,
and never unscrew itself again.
Know I'm suppose to be sleeping now,
but I can't get to sleep. Haha,
guess that's just me. :)
So, happy I'm posting again? :D
I'm so kind & nice & sweet. Haha,
okay okay I'll not self-praise anymore.
Let's talk about this week! Yayyy.
Not. Anyway, Monday was usual.
Lessons, boring. Choir, hyper. Weird.
I thought it's suppose to be the other way round?
But haha, in anw. :)
Tuesday, when tart and I were gonna bus it rained.
Dang. Called my father and he fetched us.
Thank goodness, haha. :D
Went home & INTENDED to chiong histo.
In the end I lost my Chapt 6 notes, so hopeless right.
Sigh, I don't know what happened to me. :Z
SO sad. :(
Wednesday, morning was abit panicky cos next day was histo test.
And I hadn't really start revising + memorising my stuffs.
It's purely bad, honestly. The feeling's not good.
Like it can kill me, literally. Or figuratively. Whatever.
Skipped tuition and seriously chionged my revision.
At least I finished. Haha,
yay. :)
Thursday, histo test was fine. I'm glad & shocked.
Glad cos I finished. Shocked cos I finished.
Haha, yea I know it's contradicting. But I really thought I couldn't finish.
It's really pressurising. 3 teachers walking round the room,
the clock ticking away profusely, your hand aching like mad,
the number of words on your script increases,
your pen in your hand doesn't stop,
your heart just keeps pumping like it's popping out.
And finally, you finished it. A minute before time's up.
Wow. Great HUGE relief.
Friday, boring day. Dnt was okay,
didn't finish my care thing altho I thought I would.
Stayed for Math remedial cos wasn't sure about Sets.
In the end, I already knew the stuffs. Sigh, but nvrmind.
Ran in the rain with darling. Haha, fun-ness. But cold.
Nat came back TOTALLY drenched, poor thing.
Choir - learnt new song. Not bad, but v highhhhh.
All got scolded by Ms P Tan. I guess she's really gonna come down,
very hard on us. It was only a matter of time,
looking at our behaviour.
So that was the week, so damn summarised.
But you get it. Yeap, so smile. Cos I posted.
It's like a MIRACLE alrights.
No, really!
Love still stands when all else has fallen.
No comments:
Post a Comment