Monday, August 10, 2009

♥ 10.08.09

Today was awesome! :)
HouseC funplay, totally.
It's like we played like nobody's watching,
when there actually were. 2 cheena perverts,
stared at us with those pervertic eyes.
Hmph! ):

Oh well. Met up as planned.
Except that Ven called me at c. 12noon cos it was drizzling,
so we were thinking of what to do if it rains or smth.
Then she said why not she come over now. Since she's eaten her 'lunch',
and was around my area. I said yes, like duh. Reached pretty fast.
Not bad, girl. :D Haha, talked abit and I had my lunch.
Went West Coast Plaza for sushi cos we had nothing better to do.
About 2.30pm, went back to my house. They weren't even there yet. -.-
Esther reached first, haha. 2.40pm. Quite punctual. :)
Jiahui & Jinghui were kinda late. So like, yea we waited.
And when they came, they talked so loud, it was as if my house was booming.
Haha! Tsk tsk, see must learn to chill & talk softer la!
Lololols. :D

Father fetched us to West Coast Park.
It was drizzling, but there was sun. We didn't really care.
They wanted to rent rollerblades & bikes but there's no rental there.
So we just play, as planned. Didn't play on the grass patch cos it's sunny.
Besides, I can't see a thing at all. Heh. Played at the sand area. Superb.
We named what we play as - Beach Badminton. :) Haha,
cos we were playing Badminton where there's sand. :D Pro right.
After don't know how lonnggg, we switched and played Volley. Stupid.
It was ALWAYS me getting the ball okay. Sigh, see I'm so nice and kind!
Jinghui was forced to get the ball, haha stupid girl. She took about 4mins?
-.- Walked & bent down like she has muscleache, when she obviously didn't.
Wasted our time, lols. Zz!

Got tired and we decided to go Macs for a drink.
Chilled & talked for abit. Called my parents and realised they were at Macs too.
How dumb. Around 5.20pm, they fetched us to my house. Hid in my room,
everyone grabbed a pillow. We played Hotel626. Stupid Ven. She was like,
"Not scary one la, wth!"
And she was the one controlling the game, in the end. Still say,
"I don't know how control."
Right Ven. RIGHT. -.- Finished it. It was kinda short. Meant to be short,
I guess.

Esther went home at 6pm sharp.
I got bored, persuaded Ven to go swing with me.
Haha, I managed to persuade her! :D Jiahui & Jinghui came along, too.
They swing for awhile then say wanna go home. So we all went back together.
Ven stayed for awhile, fiddling with my piano.
Haha. :)

Today is so awesome, like House Clique!
I can't imagine the day we all split. ):
Sigh. It will be damn sad.


Oh and did I mention how awesome HouseC is?
We rock your socks, so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment