Remember all the things we wanted. Now all our memories are haunted.We were always meant to say Goodbye. Can't hold on any longer.
Hey world! ♥
Today's a raaainy day, oh well.
I'm still sick. Or rather sicker? Yea, cough got worse.
:Z Gah, I hope I'll get well the week before my birthday.
I'm so gonna eat and drink whatever I want!
Who cares if I fall sick again.
Okay fine actually it matters,
eoy is coming soooooon.
Real soon.
(Sighs) What a pathetic week.
(Sighs) What a pathetic week.
Before and ahead. Suppose to go Marina Sq tmr.
Tart say too far, no one else can make it with me.
So I have to clog at HOME. And I can't go schoool. (!)
Grrr, mummy don't allow. D: What the hell luhs.
Bah bah bah. I wanna get outta the house! (Z)
Can't eat this, can't drink that.
Say "aww".
Monday. Pretty okay.
Monday. Pretty okay.
Lunch with darling & nat; I saw someone.
MrYong high. Abit. Or was it us.
LOL, I can't rmb alr. Hahahaha.
Stupid cold got into my brains, heh.
Went home, study.
Tuesday. Normal.
Tuesday. Normal.
I forgot what happened. Went home with tart.
I think I studied science at home, is it?
Aiye, I forgot everything for the week!
What the? :\
Wednesday. The forever tiring day.
Wednesday. The forever tiring day.
School was - I forgot. Tuition was nice.
Teacher gave us fun session. :D Next week speech,
super chim. Ask people for help,
so little reply. Wthhhh? Grrz.
Home, chiong science.
Thursday. Bleh-vers.
Thursday. Bleh-vers.
I don't know what that word is. Don't ask me.
Hahaha, I know I'm weird. Lunch, was okay.
Food from opposite, went Fusion to study @ Starbucks.
Tried new flave. Uh, latte still nicer. Hmm. :)
Saw gongz + ven + their badminton juniors.
Quite surprised. Not. Ughh. Okay,
NEUTRAL.
Friday. Pastry Day! My happy day,
Friday. Pastry Day! My happy day,
allegedly. Took cake from nat,
decided to cut after school.Science test.
O-k-a-y-y-y-y. But RHo was acting weird.
Again. Or as usual. (Z) Lololols. Didn't go choir,
no voice to sing. Pastry Day celebration.
Short, but funny. Tried to strike the damn match.
Couldn't. Until don't know how many matches used,
finally lit it. There was wind. Windy.
Cake was fab. Yummy. :D
So that was all for the week.
So that was all for the week.
Heh, I know I know. I know it's so damn.
Short. But I seriously honestly apologetically cannot rmb.
Guess I need to learn how to play Mahjong with gongz. :)))
Haha. Alrights. I'm done. Super weak & wobblish.
P.S - Anyone can make it with me tmr? ):
When you truly love another without conditions, you will always know what to say or how to treat them.
P.S - Anyone can make it with me tmr? ):
When you truly love another without conditions, you will always know what to say or how to treat them.
No comments:
Post a Comment