"Happy girls are the prettiest"
So I'm somehow back on blogger
I don't even know how it happened
Well considering I have a flu..
And that I pretty much feel like my body is weighing down my soul
I guess that's justifiable enough
Decided to have Audrey Hepburn up
With one of her quotes that I def agree with
Because she's the queen
So gorgeous sigh definitely an icon
Anyway I wanted to change the skin
But I couldn't find a nice one and I realized I only went back to all my old skins
Funny how time pasts and some things never change
I'm 4 years older than I last touched a blog
But I pretty much am still the same?? Is that good or...
It's really funny I'm actually seriously typing a post now though
Because I doubt I'll be continuing this shit
Hahahaha man it took up so much of my time in sec1
And the cost was my grades of course
Which I cried over and now that I think of it, that's pretty dumb
Hello you wasted your own time?? You shoulda know better
Eurgh okay I'm feeling sick. Like ill-sick.
Probably should sleep soon
Or maybe study, I don't know
Another funny thing - I had a bunch of things I wanted to type in my head
But now it's just blank
Oh well. Aging. ha. ha. ha. (laugh bcs i'm only 19)
University sucks
I really want to transfer to nus.
How do I get my ass in? Sigh
Life
What's new, right? x
No comments:
Post a Comment