Sunday, July 25, 2010

we'll be a dream.

Remember the nights we drove around crazy in love?
Like it's all we have to hold on to and we'll be a dream.
Hihihihihihihihihi. :D
It's been more than a month since I last posted.
HEHE. And I just realised it today!
Ah whatever, here I am.
Anyway. Hoho!

Was studying emath just now.
Circles and their stupid lines. So ugly.
And irritating. And confusing. And. Yuck-ish.
But now I understand better. So it's okay.
Still quite scared for the test though. :/ Gr.
Bzbd test tomorrow too. Can't be bothered.
Chinese is just boooring.

No choir tomorrowwww. Yipee.
But my parents wanna go for mtp. -.-
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?!
Anywayyy. There's choir on tuesday!
Tsk. Full-dress rehearsal somemore.
So troublesomeee. Argh.

Friday suppose to supper with natalie.
But her parents don't allow cause she has tuition on saturday ):
Aw. Pam says she can't either. Howwww. Sighhhh.
Gonna watch Despicable Me with natalie :D
We're hoping they'll still screen it on 6th Aug.
But.. I don't think they will. Depends?
Can't wait to shop. HEHE!

Rnd's getting so boring. And troublesome.
Seriously, it's a waste of time. All the editing and planning.
Suckssss. When we finish our last test in week6, I'll be hell happy!
LIKE FINALLLYYYY. Then we'll get 3 test-free weeks. :D
But I wonder what we're gonna do for yog.
Sounds boring. Ahh, school's never not boring.
I feel so bored now!

Cough is gone. Flu, almost.
I hope I recover in time for performance :)
Okay people. Byeeeeeeee!




It is the things that you cannot see coming that are strong enough to kill you.

No comments:

Post a Comment