Friday, April 30, 2010

don't know why.

When I saw the break of day, I wished that I could fly away.
My heart is drenched in wine, but you'll be on my mind forever.
Aww.
Ain't the teddy in the picture cute!
So white. Looks soft. :D

Okay, so.
I figured out that I hadn't post for 21 days,
and I should do something about it. Which is why I'm posting.
Be happy okay. It's a once-in-a-purple-moon thing.
Heehee. Purple cause, moon can never be purple.
DUH. Nvm, I just fit purple in cause I wanted it that way.
And no, this is not biasness.

Having flu, still.
Headaches only abit. Fever subsided.
Sorethroat disappeared. Cough.. Abit.
But I refuse to eat the cough medicine cause.
It sucks. Makes me feel like puking. I'll never eat it.
Yuck. Bleh. Mummy bought Oreos. :)
Yay. Imma bring some to Vietnam! Heehee.
Lalala. Jinghui + Twins coming over tmr.
Sigh. Do ubd and rnd. Spoil my weekends, seriously.
I need to rest so I can recover. But this two projects..
Spoilsport. Gr. Go away please.

Vietnam this sunday!
I'm waking up at 6am. So early right. Nvm.
It doesn't beat 3am. (HUIWEN TALIA) HAHA!
Too bad people, too bad. My luggage is sleeping behind me now.
It's half-packed. I'm left with slippers, toiletries, medication & some other stuff.
Almost done. Almost. On the paper states 5sets of tees.
In my luggage sits 6sets. HEEHEE.
I'll figure it out. Mhmm.

Homework.
Amath and elearning. Ms Lee is so cruel.
How could she give us homework. ): Make me carry tb home.
So heavy. I was wondering whether to bring bio home.
In the end I did, cause I'm scared I'll be blur.
Which is bad. Cause elearning has weightage.
Oh amath test. I WANT A 20. 18 at least.
I hope I'll get that. :/

Scored 14/20 for hcl summary.
Haha! It's a joke I tell you. I failed all my past year ones.
And now I got 14/20 out of nowhere. LOL. No link la.
It's not like I practised or studied. Must be wang and her brains.
As usual. Her ways of criticism and all.
Bleep. *Sniffs*

Criticism. Reminds me of Lit.
Eeeee. I was too lazy to change my peal. So.
I think I'll fail this paper. HEH. Who cares la.
Lit is so boring and useless. Hm. Ring around the rosieeees.
Haha. I'm random.

Such a short post. What to do?
Post another one tomorrow. :>
I PROMISE I'LL TRY TO POST TMR.
Cause I'm flying the next next day.
So fast. I haven't recover!
Sobs. Moans. >:


Everyone in life is gonna hurt you, you just have to figure out which people are worth the pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment