Friday, April 9, 2010

breathe.

Its never simple, never wasy. Every little bump in the road I tried to swerve.
And sometimes it doesn't work out, nothing we say is gonna save us from the fall out.
HI PEOPLEEE!
You missed my posts.
I know. You missed me too! <:

Anyway.
Monday's run was changed to 5 stations.
Stupid rain. Came at the verrryyyy right time huh.
Nvm. It was okay. Better maybe, cos I still had muscleache.
Body haven't recover from interval thingy.
After 5 stations, father fetched. Yay. Heehee.
Ohoh. Literature test was.. Bleep. Sighhhh.
I chionged like the sky was falling.

Tuesday.
I forgot what happened. Oh got scolded during pe.
The girls were not enthu. That excludes my group.
Like yeah, I can't really stand them either. So.. Zzzz!
Bio test was okay. Just that. I hope I get A.
Really really hope.

Wednesday.
Gonghan. Bleep. Skip that. Who cares bout chinese.
Lalala. And I can't remember the rest. Wow. Vgood.
Skip this day. HEEHEE, sorry.

Thursday.
Amath. I screwed it up. Sosososos badly. Heartache. :(
Awww. I wanna redo my test. Seriously. I blanked out.
What the hell right. Plus I panicked. Even worse.
Stupidstupidstupid. GR! Then, formal was okay.
I had extra 15 or 20mins I forgot. My run.
Tsk. Didn't run with ven. SO SAD. >:
And I deproved by a minute. NO!

Umum. OH friday. Today.
Bzbd was okay. Yes whatever. Like I care.
Uh. Then. After school. Wtfreak mannnnn. Lunch was.
Wet. Yes, lunch was wet. Walked to fusion. Ate pizza.
It was raining so damn heavily. We didn't have brolly.
So guess what. We ran back in the rain. Then.
We stopped at traffic light for sooooo long. In the end,
I was totally wet. Totally as in, no dry spots at all.
Sucks la. Changed into Deanna's size14 shirt.
It was just too translucent. And cold.
My socks and shoes were soaked.

Tomorrow.
There's stupid prelim oral. Chinese somemore.
Gr. I hope it ends asap. I wanna go home do hw.
Today I'm just too tired. Imma sleep soon.
Dk how I drained my energy so fast.
Fridays aren't normally like that.
Hmm, very weird. :/

Oh! Today's choir practice.
Walao I tell you righttttttt. I mean you all.
Being SL is no fun at all! Gr. First day, first time.
And I got scolded twice. I think. Wth is this?!
Gr. Nvm. I've to learn anyway. My poor palms.
I clapped continuously for an hour. After that,
it was super red and stinging. Ouch. :( Sigh.
BUT HOORAY! WE'RE PLANNING FOR CHOIR CAMP.
I'm in planning for games. With pam kevin dion chenchian.
Yipeeeee! Supersuper mageduper happy. :D

YONGHUIWEN. IWANNAWATCHTLBEHHH.
Stupid girl. (says the caterpillar)

I wanna treat your name like a whisper on my skin and never say goodbye again.

No comments:

Post a Comment