Saturday, January 30, 2010

stay.

I don't like being used & I'm tired of waiting.
I can't take it any longer.
I'm so tired.
Even though I slept for so long last night.
I realise how more emotionally tired I was,
compared to how physically tired I felt.
& I didn't know it.

Feels like I can't balance out everything.
I'm so worried. Everything's different now.
But still it doesn't mean anything's changed.
Well. I guess.

31st May's creeping nearer.
Scared that I'll get a C or B for normal chinese O.
It's gonna be in my aggregate points.
How more wonderful can that go. Oh man.
I'm super. Stressed out.
& I don't wanna do my homework anymore.
I'm just so sick and tired of everything in 2010.

Sometimes I feel like a backup for people.
Just, a backup they use. And nothing mroe important than that.
Wonderful. Awesome. Marvellous.
I hate those people.
Morons.

Can't forget about you, still.
Nothing's fading away. Nothing.
Everything stays still.
Still remember how I'd woke up from that dream crying early in the morning.

You can close your eyes to what you don't want to see, but you can't close your heart to what you can't feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment