You can't keep safe what wants to break.It's a dream but there's a real world waiting.
Hey gongz. Hey skin. :D
Haha. I moved to this place where only two of you knows cos,
it's wayyyyyy too crowded at chunksof-love.
So I chose to move over to coldcaselov-e.
And I hope my url won't be found out.
Unlike HUIWEN's. Haha.
Week4 of school.
Just came to an end. Next week's week5.
Unlike HUIWEN's. Haha.
Week4 of school.
Just came to an end. Next week's week5.
Week3 and week4 were quite stressful.
Every weekend just seem to get heavier than the previous one.
And worse, of course. Sucks ttm. It's worse then EOY'09.
Can't imagine that this will go on for one year,
worsen at the last part, disappear and worsen EVEN more next year.
Until we're done with our 'O's. Then we worry.
As usual, again. Always. :/
So tired.
So tired.
Nothing ever changes. Or stops. And it sucks.
We won't ever get a break isn't it. Sigh.
I miss 2G like shit. LIKE HELL TOO. :(
We won't ever get a break isn't it. Sigh.
I miss 2G like shit. LIKE HELL TOO. :(
But lucky we have study dates. ^^
Heeeeheeeeeeeee!
I'm sooo scared.
I'm sooo scared.
Jinghui seems distracted half of the time.
And I'm like so scared for her and me. I'm scared I'll change or smth.
Sigh. Cos skin the EXTRA is here, I shall not blog about certain stuffs.
She can guess about it, but whatever.
Haha. You extra creature. Hehe. :)
We would've never learnt to be brave & patient if there was only joy in the world.
Do you know what it feels like reading your words, guessing what they mean and comparing it to what she told me? It sucks. Seriously the feeling just sucks to the core. I don't understand you at all. I don't want to care. But I can't help it. Even if I said what I want to, it wouldn't make any difference. And you gave me that expression. That face. How indifferent. Wow. Thanks ALOT. I won't look at your face again. I won't look just to get that damn reaction. ANYWAY, I'M JUST FREAKING CONFUSED. This is bullshit la.
No comments:
Post a Comment