Your smile puts the city lights in shameHey world! :)
Okay, so I decided to post one last time before eoys.
But actually there isn't much to talk about now.
After all, everyday's about mugging.
Sighs. :\
So anyway. Pretty stucked to twitter now.
So anyway. Pretty stucked to twitter now.
Found many verified accounts! :O
And I'm following them. :D
So so damn happy. Heh. If you use twitter,
you'll understand what I mean. ;)
Oh. And Emma Watson is pretty okay.
She is. :)
Left with chinese zhouji for hw now.
Left with chinese zhouji for hw now.
I'm soooo reluctant to do it. -.-
I mean, it's pointless doing it.
She just wants us to waste more time la.
Z. Rahr. Eoy mugging's pretty fine.
Finished history ytd.
Left with full lit, lingos,
scienceF5, dnt13. Normal right?
3 more weeks left.
3 more weeks left.
To my ultra mega big slack time mans. :D
I'm just gonna play everyday after that,
heh. And bond with HouseClique before the year ends.
Sounds so sad right. ): Sobs. Sigh.
I don't wanna split class. Its like 2G's so, nice?
LOL. I mean compared to other classes. Or smth.
Eeehh, no offence. Don't kill me.
SIGH.
SIGH.
That's all I can say. And sniff.
Someone who will do anything to see me, even if it's just for a few seconds.
Someone who will do anything to see me, even if it's just for a few seconds.
No comments:
Post a Comment