And here we go again, with all the things we said.Not a minute spent to think that we'd regret.
HEY LOVELY WORLD!
I’m officially a fourteen now. Haha.
Had pretty much fun yesterday, enjoyable at least. :)
In the early afternoon my parents went to collect my cake.
It’s durian. Heh. Haven’t had one in a pretty long time.
After that, they came back to pick up my second sis and me.
Headed for Suntec. Dad went Comex. Ladies, shop. :D
Muahahaha.
Anyway.
Cos I had late breakfast with parents, skipped lunch.
My sis was hungry so went for Gloria Jean’s.
Mummy and her bought coffee and grabbed a bite.
I couldn’t drink anything (still coughing) so I bought a Gingerbread Girl.
Heh, its cute k. :)
It has pink curly-wurly hair, two chocolate eyes,
white icing for its outline, two M&Ms for the button.
Haha, cute right! Zomg-cious. :D
I took a picture of it. Heeees.
Then the two grown-ups chatted.
Boring stuff, so I smsed people while looking around.
Saw people holding a bunch of colourful balloons.
They were giving out to children. Like the kiddies.
And I wanted one. So badly. But I just sat there,
hoping one of them would give me a purple one.
Stare, stare & stare..
I couldn’t take it. Jealous.
So I walked straight to the guy and asked for a purple balloon.
And..he gave me one! :D Haha, omg I was damn happy.
Then walked back to my seat. Haha.
Guess everyone stared at me. :P
When we were about to leave,
my mum and sis suddenly asked with a surprised tone.
"Since when did you get the balloon?!”
And I gave the “Z” look cos I waved it to them just now.
LOL-ified.
Went shopping & I couldn’t find anything I like.
If not, price is too high. :Z Rahr. Sis bought some stuff though.
Anyway. Called my eldest sis for dinner (alr planned).
Met up with her and bro-in-law @ Balmoral Plaza.
We ate at Spizza. Yummy. :)
It was quite funny cos my sister (elder one) was like:
“Happy Birthday! Your present. I wanted to buy a bag but someone stole my idea.”
And my second sis was like: “I haven’t even tell her what it is yet.”
So my eldest sis went “Oops.” Haha. Like what the heck right.
Both gave wonderful presents. :D
Very pretty. Haha, tyvm! <3
After dinner, sis and bro-in-law had plans.
So parents, second sis and I went Far East to shop a lil.
I manage to find clothes. LIKE FINALLY! Haha. :)
Bought a high-waist skirt and 2 dresses.
Very satisfied. :DDD Hehehehe.
Yes, I love casual dresses. :)
Felt tired and we were full so went home.
Cut cake and all, then finally rest. Oh well, it’s been a looong day.
Enjoyable. Haha, my 2009 birthday is loved!
Partially also cos I have over 30 wishes of Happy Birthday.
Heh. The most I’ve ever gotten man.
Thanks, people! :D
I’m officially a fourteen now. Haha.
Had pretty much fun yesterday, enjoyable at least. :)
In the early afternoon my parents went to collect my cake.
It’s durian. Heh. Haven’t had one in a pretty long time.
After that, they came back to pick up my second sis and me.
Headed for Suntec. Dad went Comex. Ladies, shop. :D
Muahahaha.
Anyway.
Cos I had late breakfast with parents, skipped lunch.
My sis was hungry so went for Gloria Jean’s.
Mummy and her bought coffee and grabbed a bite.
I couldn’t drink anything (still coughing) so I bought a Gingerbread Girl.
Heh, its cute k. :)
It has pink curly-wurly hair, two chocolate eyes,
white icing for its outline, two M&Ms for the button.
Haha, cute right! Zomg-cious. :D
I took a picture of it. Heeees.
Then the two grown-ups chatted.
Boring stuff, so I smsed people while looking around.
Saw people holding a bunch of colourful balloons.
They were giving out to children. Like the kiddies.
And I wanted one. So badly. But I just sat there,
hoping one of them would give me a purple one.
Stare, stare & stare..
I couldn’t take it. Jealous.
So I walked straight to the guy and asked for a purple balloon.
And..he gave me one! :D Haha, omg I was damn happy.
Then walked back to my seat. Haha.
Guess everyone stared at me. :P
When we were about to leave,
my mum and sis suddenly asked with a surprised tone.
"Since when did you get the balloon?!”
And I gave the “Z” look cos I waved it to them just now.
LOL-ified.
Went shopping & I couldn’t find anything I like.
If not, price is too high. :Z Rahr. Sis bought some stuff though.
Anyway. Called my eldest sis for dinner (alr planned).
Met up with her and bro-in-law @ Balmoral Plaza.
We ate at Spizza. Yummy. :)
It was quite funny cos my sister (elder one) was like:
“Happy Birthday! Your present. I wanted to buy a bag but someone stole my idea.”
And my second sis was like: “I haven’t even tell her what it is yet.”
So my eldest sis went “Oops.” Haha. Like what the heck right.
Both gave wonderful presents. :D
Very pretty. Haha, tyvm! <3
After dinner, sis and bro-in-law had plans.
So parents, second sis and I went Far East to shop a lil.
I manage to find clothes. LIKE FINALLY! Haha. :)
Bought a high-waist skirt and 2 dresses.
Very satisfied. :DDD Hehehehe.
Yes, I love casual dresses. :)
Felt tired and we were full so went home.
Cut cake and all, then finally rest. Oh well, it’s been a looong day.
Enjoyable. Haha, my 2009 birthday is loved!
Partially also cos I have over 30 wishes of Happy Birthday.
Heh. The most I’ve ever gotten man.
Thanks, people! :D
p/s see my twitter updates, those who wished me happy birthday.
When you truly know the Love that you are,there are no barriers to expressing it.
No comments:
Post a Comment