Saturday, April 4, 2009

sometimes, i just wanna scream it out loud.

Heyy people :) Actually i wanted to post now. Yeah like now but i can't cos i'm going my sissy's house then dinner with her and her beloved. Maybe i'll post when i come back huh? Yeaps. G'byeeeee!

*edit*

Hellos i'm back. :) My sissy house is soooooo messyyy (tsktsk) must pack la, haha :D
Finally bought pen refills and two more markers. Yayness! :) tmr tart's coming over to study ;] Still considering if i should pick her up or just let her walk here by herself. Muahaha :P
-she knows the way anyway lols.
Okay whatevers. I'm so very tired but don't feel like sleeping. Sighh (?) Ohhh & i really really hope dear cheryl will come fairfield :D I'm waiting okays!! Next year...next year you better give me an answer :)) Lols. I'm like pressurising her.
Okay people, i'm gonna stop here. Lazy type la, haha. Byes people! Eh no, is aliens :D I'm the one and only normal one here. Haha, okay i'm retarding again. Bye! Nights! Uh, whatever! Lols. :)

i don't know why,
but i should've said no.

No comments:

Post a Comment