Sunday, March 29, 2009

emo-ness :o

helloooooooo (ab)normal aliens. :) haha, look at the emo and retarded convo me and ahgong had! :DDD


shanggg. (: yo emo ahgong
shanggg. (: HAHA :D
HUIWEN THIS IS A SIGN OF EMO-NESS.
HUIWEN haha
shanggg. (: yeaaa, so sad huh? lololol. i learnt it from talia the bobby-head :)
HUIWEN l o l .
HUIWEN Think you got all her emo genes.
HUIWEN And she got her emo genes from your ahma.
HUIWEN haha.
shanggg. (: and ahma got these cos she was influenced by ahgong :DDDDD
shanggg. (: haha
HUIWEN rite, im the emo-est. cant help it. once you're emo your emo.
HUIWEN XD
shanggg. (: LOL.
shanggg. (: the emo and retarded family
HUIWEN lols.
HUIWEN gtg emo shang. BUHBYES. [gives the emo look and walks away] XD
shanggg. (: haha bye emo ahgong.

lololol. damn retarded? it's meant to be :] thx to the genes of those who are part of the older generation *hint-hint* in the family :P

haha, okays. ohhhhhhyaaaaaa, you people know Phantom of The Opera right??? :)) below are parts of my two fave songs - All I Ask Of You & Wishing You Were Somehow Here.

Say you love me every waking moment,
turn my head with talk of summertime...
Say you need me with you now and always...
Promise me that all you say is true
that's all I ask of you

Say you'll share with me one love,
one lifetime...
say the word and I will follow you...
Share each day with me,
each night, each morning.
Say you love me.


Wishing you were somehow here again,
wishing you were somehow near.
Sometimes it seemed if I just dreamed,
somehow you would be here.

Wishing I could hear your voice again,
knowing that I never would.
Dreaming of you won't help me to do,
all that you dreamed I could.



[P.S] my post today is damn colourful -.- haha, bad for the eyeeeeee. lolols. by the way, saw ven at imm ytd :)) my intuition is damn accurate okay! see jiejie! believe me now? ;DDD

No comments:

Post a Comment