"Snow is a magical blanket. It hides what's ugly, and makes everything beautiful."
Well then, I wish it was snowing now.
Lols, okay back here (: Today's so called the last day of the term? That's good and bad. The bad overruled the good, i think.
Let's see, good? We can all take a break :D Like finallyyyy!!!
Bad? Leads to 3 days of elearning -.- choir practices, term 2, and MORE tests.
Oh crap. Crapatiously crap. Next term's my turn to be math rep -.- Ughhhhh. Suck la, zzz!
So far nothing interesting happened. Or maybe there is, but i forgot :P
Not like you people dono this is how i am. Haha :)
Today history was vvvvvvv slackkk!!! I like :) Cos PA room's always one of my favourite places. I literally slept btw. Haha, good to have air-con. Hohos.
Okok, I feel like sleeping alr -.-
Crazy right? It's like so early..i tell you i wanna kill myself. Figuratively.
COS MY DARLING IS SICK ):
No comments:
Post a Comment