Saturday, February 28, 2009

disappointments over and again.

Today was so disappointing. The whole Fairfield choir was there alright, but we all freaked out on stage.
And so, we lost. The judges said that we were too gentle and it was a little misleading. That's really sad okay.
Somehow I've a feeling choir's not gonna make it for SYF. We'll probably get a Silver. Crap, I don't want that..
Practiced really hard for months, prayed fervently for auditions, and this is what we get?
6 more weeks is all we have left.
But nobody knows if we'll be able to buck up.



That's like, one of the worst.
Next is results. I'm really scared for my science, math and chinese now. Including history. I don't know.
I mean, my first science test was 21/30 but i think it was luck. Math was disappointing.. Chinese is the worst. History? Deproved by eight marks. Well done man.
Sometimes I wonder if I should consider dropping HCL.
But, after years of struggling just to go JC and I'm dropping like this? It's quite a waste.
I don't know, all these is just so sucky. Can't believe I only passed half mark for compre test.
If jiahui and huiwen can do it, maybe some other people too, why can't I?
Am I gonna die again........

No comments:

Post a Comment