Monday, February 16, 2009

Bad day ):

Ohmycrap, I so very dislike today! It's so suckyyyyyy.
It all begins with..lunch. Very stupid, I don't wanna say why.
Choir was much worst. I almost broke down la!!!
Stupid conducto went to trick us that we're having audition. Then it's like, OHMYGOSHHHH.
I was freaking out (?) Worst, mine was last group. Which means the choir is like inside sitting down alr -.-
Wth la, I was considered lucky to 'pass'. I think mryong wanted to fail me. I dono, he like stuck like that. Dono what to do.
Next piece of bad news is, choir's going to Europe's Slovakia's dono where.
I dono la, they say it'll cost (without subsidy) $2500-$3000. Stupid la!!!
I don't think I'm going. It's like: the whole november holiday, EVERY week need to go back THREE times. Wth?
& the competition, which is international, takes place within 2wks roughly..first 2wks of december if I'm not wrong.
Haiz. Siannnnn, dono la.
Today's a bad bad day..

No comments:

Post a Comment