"Sometimes you cannot believe what you see, you have to
believe what you feel. And if you are ever going to have other people trust you,
you must feel that you can trust them, too - even when you're in the dark. Even
when you're falling."
Yeap, decided to open once again. Many things happened these few erm days or whatever? Can't be summarised cos it's too long-ish. I'll expect this blog to go dead. Anyway, more and more tests are coming up ): I can't let myself go or I'll start laging behind again, so no choice. Damnnn! I hate mtc like hell la. What on earth is her freaking problem. Pathetic shit. Can we have a twist of fate here like please??? Ohmygosh, save me from her tortures man..
What's wrong with BOTH of you. One, don't give a hoot about me. You human I'm not la? You need friends I don't need la? YOU GOT FEELINGS I DON'T HAVE LA??? Born sucker. The other one..nothing to say. You such an idiotic fool.
No comments:
Post a Comment